• Our Marching Bulldog Brigade is shooting for three Championships in as many weeks as they travel to Arkansas this weekend for another competition Good luck to the fall sports teams at District Competitions

Morgan Westover, Feature Editor

With the final days of school approaching, RHS gives us tons of activities to keep the momentum going. Whether it be prom, spring plays, or perhaps the monthly issue of Echo – nothing is as different and edgy as Mr. RHS.

Mr. RHS is a type of, ‘macho’ beauty pageant for elected senior male members of the clubs and organizations at our school. (For instance, Mr. DECA, Mr. FCCLA, etcetera.) The contestants are to compete in different competitions, for which they are judged on in order to win the ultimate prize, Mr. RHS.

“In the past, they’ve been judged upon formal attire, talent, sexy legs. We’re still getting things together on [competitions] to be judged on. We’re going to do some of the old things and do a few of our own as well,” counselor and Stucco adviser, Roger Bridgeman said.

For the past ten years that Mr. RHS has been held, it has been consistently been the last week of March to mid-April.

“Mr. RHS will be held at Rolla Middle School auditorium, April the 18th,” Bridgeman said.

The point of the event is to keep the student body excited and philanthropy as well.

“It is a fashion, fun, crazy show. It’s a fundraiser for student council that we do to help charities and organization. Special Olympics and things like that,” Bridgeman said.