Get Spoon Me

“If you love me, Spoon Me” is just one of the many slogans for Rolla’s new frozen yogurt shop. Spoon Me is probably the best thing to happen to Rolla since Jimmy John’s opened, which just so happens to be located directly beside this magical palace of deliciousness. Boasting eight different frozen yogurt flavors, from chocolate to Acai berry, and more than thirty candy and fruit toppings, Spoon Me offers customers the ability to have exactly what they want. It’s also spectacularly low-calorie, providing the great taste of ice cream without any of the guilt or regret. And frozen yogurt isn’t your only option – you can also have a smoothie or even a waffle if you desire. Plus, you pay by the ounce, so you only pay for what you get. It’s a little bit pricey, but it’s beyond worth it – you just might want to limit yourself to one visit a week, even though you’ll want to please your taste buds with it on all seven days. And, if you’re in need for a late night snack while you study, Spoon Me will be there for you (until ten o’clock Sunday through Thursday and until midnight Friday and Saturday). So, if you’re in the mood for a tasty snack, go get Spooned!