Volleyball: Teamwork in Action

The volleyball team has been working hard on their game, season this year.  They are about half way done with their season and are looking forward to finishing the season out positive!

“This volleyball season has been a tough year but we’ve moved around people and changed our rotation.  I think our changes will help turn our season around,” junior, Megan McCaul said.

Even though the hits have been a little rough this season, the girls still enjoy the game.

“Our season is going rough.  I believe that with some hard work, teamwork, and determination our season will improve tremendously. My favorite thing is just the game itself.  I love the game.  Also I love the girls I play with,” senior Sydni Kaden said.

Despite the challenges the girls have faced they remain confident.

“I think if we play our hardest, like I know we can, we can beat anyone in our district” McCaul said.

The players believe that if they can put all their skills together in just the right way then they will always succeed.

“It’s been a little rough; it’s been a lot of times when we needed to pull out wins and we didn’t but we’ve done a lot of good things.  It’s just a matter of putting it all together,” junior Danielle Licklider said.

The junior varsity team is looking to end the season with some more wins!

“The season has gone rather well; we’re nine and ten now; junior varsity that is.  I’m looking forward to the rest of the season.  We have a great bunch of ladies and lots of talent and drive.  My favorite thing would be the bonding and how close all the players have become over the season.  The bus rides are pretty great too” sophomore Katie Brow said.