Binge-worthy Netflix shows

Kayla Copeland, Managing Editor

If you are anything like me, then one of the main things you do in your free time is watch Netflix. I have spent endless hours binge-watching some of my favorite shows, and here are my top 4 favorites.

Parks and Recreation

In this 7 season long comedy, Leslie Knope works for the Pawnee, Indiana Parks and Recreation department and spends her time trying to benefit her community. I watched this entire show within two or three weeks, and it is one of my all time favorite shows.

The Office

This is also a comedy but it is 9 seasons long, and it takes place in Scranton, Pennsylvania at a paper company with a group of coworkers living semi-boring lives in a small town. The Office is similar to Parks and Recreation, so if you liked one there is a high chance that you will like the other.

Friends

My all time favorite show, Friends is about a group of, you guessed it, friends who are trying to figure out life in New York City. Funny and sometimes sad, Friends is definitely my favorite show and I highly recommend watching it.

Stranger Things

This show only has two seasons out on Netflix but it become quickly popular and they are about to release a third season. There isn’t much I can say without spoiling anything, but it is a great show and is great to binge-watch with friends.

Binge-worthy Netflix shows